Trees are not only important to the ecosystem but also important to a home’s overall aesthetic appeal. Secondly, a tree that is dying or overgrown but remains a key feature in your yard will detract from your home’s kerb appeal and could lead to other plants’ health issues.
To keep this from happening, you want to find yourself an experienced tree surgeon. But first, you have to know when to call them and what to look for when hiring them.
When Is it Time to Call a Tree Surgeon?
Whether a person is looking for a tree surgeon in New Forest or some other part of England, the very first thing they have to understand is when it is time to call one. There are three main reasons to employ a tree surgeon and these are:
- If there is a lot of trunk decay and branches falling off, this means that the tree may be dying.
- When a tree grows so much that it is obstructing your home’s view or is dangerously finding its way into the road.
- If signs of disease are beginning to be noticeable, then it may be time to call a tree surgeon.
Great Qualities to Seek Out in a Tree Surgeon
As with any other profession, there are some things that a person looking for a tree surgeon should be looking at. Some of the qualities that you should be looking for in a tree surgeon are:
- Does the tree surgeon have quality advertising, such as a service flyer or a website?
- When looking at these, do they advertise their professional and public liability insurance?
- What kind of qualifications do they list
- It’s also important to take a look at customer reviews to see how happy previous clients were with their work.